Friday, July 18, 2014

Smokey Mountain Lacquers Color Shifting Duo Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

*Blogger Package*
Today I'm bringing you a color shifting duo from Smokey Mountain Lacquers.  Color shifting polish is a fun polish that can keep you occupied and/or distracted while at stop lights and at work.  (Don't lie....I know you do it too!)  I've reviewed cuticle oil for Smokey Mountain Lacquers and was impressed with how well my cuticle responded, I knew I needed to try out Kim's (owner) polish.

Now let's get to some swatches!

First up is Sparks Will Fly, a beautiful polish that shifts colors depending on the angle and light that hits it.  I was able to capture the blues and purples of this polish, mostly in part because I topped it over a purple undie.  This polish works perfect also over black and any dark color.  Sparks Will Fly is such a deep, mysterious color that made me smile and think deep thoughts as I stared at all the colors I saw.  Last photo was able to capture the shimmer as well.  Photos show 2 coats over a purple undie topped with a shiny top coat.




The second polish is called Over The Moon, which is a wonderful color shifting polish that shifts from green to purple to silver.  This polish would look great over black, blue, purple and a dark green.  It has a wonderful shimmer to it that is very distracting (in a good way).  I placed two coats over a royal blue undie to really highlight the purple to silver shifts in color and topped it with a shiny topcoat.



Loves:  The color shiftiness - that is all I really need to love!  It's fun, amazing and super distracting.  More gorgeous colors are also in her store!  Another plus is that the polishes are 5-free, so they don't contain 5 of the nasty chemicals that can be in polish.

Wishes:  These 2 polishes are great - I would love to see an expansion on these fun color shifting polishes!

Stay connected to Smokey Mountain Lacquers!
Instagram: @SmokeyMtnLacquers
Twitter: @SmokeyMtnLacquers

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)