Sunday, July 6, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 31

Greetings and Nailutations,

Another week and some more fun with stamping!  The following are my six favorite manis of the week.

First up is Peach Mango from Sassy Cats Lacquer (a fun yellow to peach thermal) with stamping from MoYou Pro Plate 08 over it.  Love the look of stamping over thermals, especially when it is a sensitive thermal like Peach Mango.


Next is Raspberry from Sassy Cats Lacquer (a dark purple to lavender thermal) with stamping from MoYou Pro Plate 08 over it.  It almost looks like a color gradient.


This next mani is probably one of my favorite, as I love designs over black.  I used Nail Vinyls and CDB Lacquer Vivid Vixens Collection in this mani.  I was using the themes of "stars" and "4th of July" and always loved how the fireworks looked in the night sky.


This next mani is using CoCo Lacquer Roserie and a Vivid Lacquer stamping plate.  I liked how the image went across all my nails.  This is a new brand of stamping plate for me and I am happy with it.


And then we have Orbital Path from Dainty Digits Polish with stamping with a MoYou Pro Plate 07, which is full of floral images.


Lastly, surprise! a stamping mani of MoYou over Yummy Plummy from North Star Polish.


Which is your favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

2 comments:

  1. Flowers over the lavender thermal is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bubbles one ! I never saw anything like this before, it looks so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)