Sunday, July 20, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 33

Greetings and Nailutations,

Another week of manis!  I successfully had a 2 day garage sale lifting heavy furniture and didn't break 1 nail!  And then as I was brushing my hair I broke a nail on my right hand (Cinderella hand) all the way to the skin!  So now my right hand is rocking little baby nubbins and I did file the left nails a bit as well.  But this week I was able to get a few manis in even with having a garage sale.

First up is a mani I did with 2 polishes of the Vivid Vixens Collection from CDB Lacquer.  I used Seductive and Foxy over black to create a gradient on the outer two fingers and stamped a butterfly gradient over the inner two.  I actually rocked these nails for 2 days.


 Here I used Allie from Cinema Swatch Lacquers and stamped with a Vivid Lacquer Plate which has an awesome image of someone making a wish on a puffy dandylion.


One of my favorites of the week is a dotticure using CoCo Nail Lacquer Mint Tea and added Roserie dots and a pink bow.  These colors together look so bright and cheery.


I love adding bows to manis.  Below I added a silver Fancy Rhinestone Bow Charm from Charmingly Simple Nail Art to the color Faerie from Kitty Polish.


My favorite mani of the week has to be using Faerie (from above Kitty Polish) over black using Nail Shields from Love, Angeline.


The last mani is of Heart of the Ocean from Kitty Polish and a silver anchor charm from Charmingly Simple Nail Art.  I can't believe I hadn't done any nautical nails before.


Which is your favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)