Sunday, July 13, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 32

Greetings and Nailutations,

I have just spent the last week on a lovely vacation to California (Disneyland) where my husband and I borrow my niece and nephew from my sisters and spoil them rotten!  I had a blast enjoying the sort of cooler weather (at least it wasn't over 100) but struggled with it being more humid.  Not only was it sticky, but my nail polish behaved a little different too!  I was able to eek out a few manis while on vacation and had done some before leaving that I posted this week.

First mani was inspired by the theme "Daisies."  I used Get In The Water, which is part of The Notebook Collection from Cinema Swatch Lacquer.  I used a white striper and created the petals and then dotted on yellow in the center.  I loved the look of Get In The Water as a base to the daisies.


Next is my dotticure mani and Magic Morning at California Adventure theme park.  If you stay at a Disney resort hotel you can get into the parks on certain days an hour early.  As you can see....not crowded at all, totally worth getting up at 5:30am while on vacation.  In this mani I used Jenna Hipp colors which can be purchased from Costco.


Next mani is my favorite of the week.  I did this the last day of vacation, using the Jenna Hipp colors.  I did a leopard print mani.  I definitely want to re-create this look.

Next mani is using a glitter topper from Love, Angeline called Hello, Dah-ling.  I used Liquid Kandi Beach Ball as a base and added free-hand black stripes with a striper and a bow from The Born Pretty Store.


Another vacation mani, I used the Jenna Hipp colors and did a dotticure with random Mickey heads!  Loved the bright colors that came with the set.


Last favorite of the week is my Green Ooze mani from Drip Drop Nail Paint.  This glitter bomb and the turtle charm worked perfectly with the inspiration for the trio!


Which one was your favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. :)