Sunday, August 17, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 37

Greetings and Nailutations,

This week I didn't have a lot of time for nail art.  I did have some art in my phone from the week before though, so half my favorites are swatches that are super sparkly!  I can't resist sparkle!

The first mani is a gradient of Shattered Gumballs and Melon Ballin' from Drip Drop Nail Paint with stamping over it.  I really love how colorful and bright this mani is.


Another favorite this week is using Beach to the Bar from Powder Perfect and stamping over it.  I decided to make it looks softer with adding a matte top coat.


Skittle design - different design on every finger using Squishy Face Polish Frozen Margarita.  This mani is bright and makes me want a frozen margarita!


The next 3 favorites are swatches of Daily Hues Nail Lacquer.  I swatched quite a few this last week and these were my favorites.  Ashlyn is a gorgeous sparkly glitter bomb and part of the Fall Collection.


Nina is a soft lavender holo and part of the Fall Collection.


Sea is a pretty teal holo (part of the Seattle Seahawks Trio).


Which is your favorite? 

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)