Sunday, August 3, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 35

Greetings and Nailutations,

Another week and full of nail art!  Enjoyed trying out some new techniques as well.

First is a mani I showed in a previous blog review on Perfect Polish Packs from Heather's Hues and Nails Redesigned.  I used Paradise Pink from Heather's Hues as a base, then added a quick dry top coat and used the burst vinyl from Nails Redesigned and used Tropical Waters.  It was my take on a french tip mani.


Next mani is what I did combining 3 nail art challenges.  I had 3 themes to tackle so I combined them into 1 mani: orange, classy, quatrefoil.  After googling "quatrefoil" I thought it looked pretty classy, so then I just added orange and a bold blue to contrast.  I used Orange Cream from Drip Drop Nail Paint and Heart Of The Ocean from Kitty Polish.


This mani I used Picture Polish (australian indie brand) Solar Flare, which is a pretty color shifting polish.  I then used a Nail Shield from Love, Angeline (I actually cut the Nail Shield a little to get a different design).  This was one of my favorites of the week.
 

Love dotticures (dot + manicure) so I had to show off Signet Nails Blue Lagoon and Spotlight with one.  I added a bow from Charmingly Simple Nail Art.


Another favorite of mine (if you know me, you would know why) is a mani using Lemon Tart from Smokey Mountain Lacquers and stamping.  I absolutely love bees (actually did some beekeeping with a local bee keepers while in high school).  If I had a larger yard, I would definitely want to keep bees.  The stamping was used with a plate from Winstonia.


The last of my favorites from the week is another stamping mani.  This mani I used Smokey Mountain Lacquers Marshmallow Cream.  I used a plate from Born Pretty Store and after stamping, I colored it in with Sheer Perfection polishes from Polish Pusher.


And that's it!  Which one was your favorite and why?  Feel free to leave me a comment!

Happy Polishing, 
Kristi aka @BeginNails  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)