Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sassy Polish Scrubs Summer Brights Collection Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

*Blogger Package*
As the summer warms up, the colors brighten up!  Today I have a collection called Summer Brights from Sassy Polish Scrubs.  They focus on both indie nail polish and scrubs.  This blog post will only cover the polishes - I will have a separate blog post to cover the scrub that I picked up!

**Use code BEGINNAILS15 until 7/30 for 15% off!**

Let's get to some swatches!

First up is Body Shots and Bikinis, which is a lovely pink-magenta jelly polish that dries to a matte finish. It also contains an iridescent shimmer of yellow and blue in the light.  Photos show 3 coats to get total opacity with no topcoat (1st photo) and shiny topcoat (2nd and 3rd photo).




Next is Sand In Ur Shorts, an orange jelly with blue and pink shimmers when it hits the light.  Photos show 2 coats over a nude base coat (this is what I prefer instead of 3 coats of polish) with no topcoat (2nd photo) and shiny topcoat (1st and 3rd photos).




Melted Limesicle is next, a fun yellow-green jelly with green-yellow shimmers.  The description in Etsy describes it as bright green, but as you can see in the photos, my batch is much more yellow, which I don't mind since I like yellow.    Photos show 2 coats over a nude base coat with no topcoat (1st photo) and shiny topcoat (2nd and 3rd photos).




Next up is Let's Take A Dip, a gorgeous blue jelly with pink and blue shimmers.  This is my favorite of the bunch - I love a good blue.  Photos show 2 coats over a nude base coat with no topcoat (1st photo) and shiny topcoat (2nd and 3rd photos).




Grape Day 4 Fun is a delicious purple jelly with pink and blue shimmers.  I really liked this one as well.  Photos show 2 coats over a nude base coat with no topcoat (1st photo) and shiny topcoat (2nd and 3rd photos).




Lastly is Angelic Halo, a white scattered holo with silver and gold.  Perfect work appropriate color.  It sparkles and twinkles in the light!  Photos show 2 coats over a nude base coat with no topcoat (1st photo) and shiny topcoat (2nd and 3rd photos).





Loves: great formula, interesting dimension added with the shimmer tints added to each polish.  There are also other sparkly goodies on her store, holo with glitter and much more that I have been drooling over!

Wishes: I love yellow, but I wish my Limesicle would have been more green.

Information:
Store: Sassy Polish Scrubs
Instagram: @sassy_polish_scrubs

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. :)