Saturday, June 21, 2014

June A Box, Indied Review and Swatches

Greetings and Nailutations,

June's A Box, Indied from Llarowe (an online stockist) is a little late this month (sorry!).   I still have swatches below and my thoughts on it.  This month's box is themed for vacations and is called Destinations.

Now let's get to some swatches!

First up is Kangaroo, Take Me Away from Jindie Nails.  Kangaroo, Take Me Away is a white glitter crelly containing green and turquoise medium size circles, green, turquoise and gold small circles, gold and turquoise hexes in a few sizes and copper and white squares.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny topcoat.



The next polish included is from Hare Polish, called Escape To Palm Springs.  Escape To Palm Springs is a vibrant purple glitter crelly containing magenta squares and hexes in a few sizes, orange circles, and gold hexes.  I've become a fan of Hare Polish for the formula, the color combinations and the fact that Hare Polishes look great with shiny topcoat or matte.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny topcoat (forgot to take photos with matte!).




Next is a glitter topper from Girly Bits Cosmetics called Love Ya Beach!  It contains gold and copper hexes in a few sizes as well as turquoise hexes.  The glitter topper reminded me of the beach with the colors of sand, sun and ocean.  Photos show 2 coats over a mint colored undie.



The last polish of the box is called Pelican Village from Different Dimension.  Pelican Village is a neon pink with shimmer.  Formula was creamy and went on smooth.  Photo shows 2 coats with shiny topcoat.




The last item in the box was a scrub from Glisten and Glow.  I'm excited because Glisten and Glow is currently working on a polish for a future A Box, Indied.

Loves: My favorite of the box is Escape To Palm Springs from Hare Polish - I am a sucker for purples.

Wishes: I wish there was a polish instead of a scrub.  But, I won't complain too much since I love scrubs.  Once I have started using it and empty it out, I will review it in one of my 3 Empties blog reviews.

Which is your favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)