Sunday, June 29, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 30

Greetings and Nailutations!

Another week has passed and I had a lot of fun trying new things!  I had a blast playing with Love, Angeline Nail Shields, matte top coated a lot of polishes AND for the first time tried advanced stamping.  The advanced stamping was a bit of a nail fail - smudging and some bubbles, but not too bad for a first try.  (You'll have to head to my instagram to see it.)

Now onto my favorite 6 manis of the week!

First is using the fish scales Love, Angeline Nail Shield.  I painted on Lady Lindzle from Drip Drop Nail Paint, then did a gradient of black over it and added a quick dry top coat.  Once it dried completely, I stuck the Nail Shield on and painted a matte top coat over it.  Gave a fun textural image.


The next mani was using the polka dot Nail Shield from Love, Angeline.  Base is Pink Ferrari from Drip Drop and dots are Rimmel Black, I Pink I Love You from 365 Days of Color and Lady Lindzle from Drip Drop Nail Paint.  Bow is from Born Pretty Store.


This mani is probably my favorite of this last week.  I used this blazer from a magazine as inspiration and painted on roses with Pink Ferrari, Skin Deep, Lady Lindzle and Got Pink? all from Drip Drop Nail Paint and then used Love, Angeline Nail Shields to create the stripes.


I absolutely love purple nail polish and this neon purple from Candied Apple Polish won me over easily.  Starch and Lilacs looks absolutely beautiful with shiny or matte topcoat too!  Bow is from Born Pretty Store.


My other favorite from Candied Apple Polish is Tangy Berries, a red glitter jelly.  The glitter is perfect and gives the polish so much dimension.  Below shows it in matte version, but it looks stunning with shiny topcoat as well.  Bow from Born Pretty Store.


I absolutely love Cherry Pop from Messy Jessi's Popped Art Collection.  Below is in the matte top coat version, but this light pink and red together gave me such a girly girl feeling - I loved it!


Which was your favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)