Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Amazing Chic Nails Partial Autumn Collection and a Bonus Late Summer Polish Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

Fall is approaching!  I am so excited.  Fall brings darker colors and fun finishes!  Today I have part of the Autumn Collection from Amazing Chic Nails and one from the Late Summer Collection which is available now.  The Autumn Collection will be available September 1st with worldwide shipping from Canada.

Now let's get to some swatches!

First let's start with the late summer polish, which is called A Rare Summer Day.  This polish is a warm yellow with a brilliant shimmer in the light.   Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.




Now let's get to three polishes from the Autumn Collection!

We'll start with my favorite, School Uniform.  This deep navy blue is striking in the light with a lovely pearly-shimmer that made my mouth water (not that I would drink it).  It was opaque in 1 coat, but I did 2 for good measure and topped with a shiny top coat.  Formula was creamy and easy to apply.





Next is Piccadilly Circus, a black creme polish with holographic glitter.  Formula was amazing!   Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat in filtered light and also in simulated sunlight.




Last polish is 10 Downing Street, a glitter topper.  It contains red medium hexes, white and black small and micro hexes.  I decided to top it over white polish with black lines drawn on.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.



Shiny Top Coat: Gloss It from www.kraftygurldesigns.com

Loves: Gorgeous polishes!  The Autumn Collection is inspired by London, England, for someone who has never been, I feel like I got a mini tour!  Amazing Chic Nails is 3-free, vegan and cruelty free as well!  The Late Summer Collection is available now and contains several glitter toppers and some beautiful bright colors.  I absolutely love the finish and color of School Uniform - definitely a favorite of mine for fall.

Wishes: Wow, would not change a thing.  I can't wait to see swatches of the rest of the collection!

Information - stay connected to find out about promos, sales and new collections!
Store: www.amazingchicnails.com
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/AmazingChic
Instagram: @amazingchicnails

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

2 comments:

  1. Wow these colors looks just stunning on your nails 
    I like the quality of your pictures as well!
    I’ve just discovered your blog, and I’m already a hugh fan! <3

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)