Friday, February 9, 2018

February Monthly Awareness Box Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations

*Blogger Discount*
Today I am going to be sharing the Monthly Awareness Box for February.  If you remember each month 6 brands get together and contribute a polish to the box inspired by a new charity and 10% of the sales will go to that charity.  This month the charity is St. Jude Children's Hospital.  These polishes will be available for 15 days, you can purchase the entire box or the ones that strike your fancy!


Let's get to the swatches!  *PICTURE HEAVY POST*
First up is Faith from Nail Hoot Indie Lacquer.  Faith is light green polish sprinkled with pink shimmer iridescence, and holographic hex silver glitters.  Photos show 2 easy coats with shiny top coat.






I also am including nail art I did with each polish around the theme of love.  Here is the nail art I did with Faith.  Love should include all.





Next is the contribution from Jior Couture called A Child's Joy.  Joir's polish is a lovely golden polish with a pretty sprinkle of pink shimmer that sparks in the light.  I will also mention that this polish looks beautiful over a dark color as a topper!  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.






Smooches for you, smooches for me, smooches for all!



Sassy Pants Polish's Cure is a soft lavender scattered holographic with a hint of blue violet shimmer.  I love how delicate this color is and photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.






X's and O's for all!




The contribution from Pretty Beautiful Unlimited is a Hope, which is a soft pink with gold shimmer, scattered holo as well as micro flakies and more chameleon flakies that shift color and iridescent flakies.  The macros show how much is going on in this baby!  Photos show 2 coats with (although it was opaque in 1) with shiny top coat.







Flowers are always a great idea to cheer anyone up.





Next is Joy In The Little Things from Bees Knees Lacquer.  Joy In The Little Things is teal linear holographic polish with glowing orange shimmer.  Photos show 2 coats (although 1 provided full opacity) with shiny top coat.







Love, it's what we all need.




The last polish is from Reverie Nail Lacquer called Dreamer.  Dreamer is a royal blue polish with scattered gold micro flecks.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.






Love, it's what you need too!




You can purchase the entire box or individual polishes on their own for the next 2 weeks and 10% of proceeds go to St Jude Children's Hospital.

Shiny Top Coat: Glisten and Glow Top Coat

Monthly Awareness Box
Instagram     Store

Kristi aka BeginNails
Follow me!
Instagram     Facebook     Pinterest     Twitter

13 comments:

  1. I think the pink, purple and blue are terrific but what makes them really stand out is your nail art. Love all those hearts. I donate to St. Jude often so I'm happy that's the charity they picked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great box! I'm really digging all these colours, even the yellow from Jior Couture in spite on generally not being a fan of yellows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each shade in the collection is so special! But I think Hope is my favorite. I love that you did a stamped mani for each one. Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the individual shades but with nail art, you just made me love them all

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sassy Pants and Bees Knees are gorgeous to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mean they are all pretty!! I really like that green! Will make for some fun St Patrick’s Day manis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so cute! I love how the boxes are all unique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only colors I think I could pull off are the purple (and maybe the blue) but I love this! It makes it 10x better and worth spending because 10% of the profit goes to St. Judes. I'm a HUGE advocate for seeing children succeed, in every way possible, and this does just that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all very pretty and I love that it donates to St. Jude.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bees knees polish. It’s gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful to bring awareness to such an important cause! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is for a great cause, but the only one I could see myself wearing of this is the dark blue from Reverie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)