Saturday, March 14, 2015

March Mani Of The Month Box Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

Today I have the March Mani Of The Month box which feature products from Heather's HuesDream Polish and Nails Redesigned.  Each box features a full size polish, a mini glitter topper and assorted extra glitter from Heather's Hues, a base coat, top coat in mini size and a nail care item from Dream Polish and an assortment of nail vinyl decals and Swarovski crystals from Nails Redesigned.

Aside from the polish, this box came with green 4-leaf clover and gold horse shoes decals and stencils for the symbols of a deck of cards (diamond, heart, clubs and spades) and light green and emerald green crystals, Lucky Charms scented top coat and base coat and cuticle oil that smell amazing!


Now let's get to some swatches!

First polish is a Heather's Hues glitter topper called I'm So Blarney Stoned, which contains gold and green holographic hexes in a few sizes.  This polish compliments any undie and I used it two different ways.  First I used it as a glitter gradient over Flamingo Fanfare from Firecracker Lacquer topped with a Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish (1st photo).  Then I also used it in a jelly sandwich between two layers of  Face of Yellow from Fangirl Polish topped with both a Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish (2nd and 3rd photos) and matte top coat (4th photo).





The second polish from Heather's Hues is a fun dusty metallic green polish with orange flakes called Kiss Me, I'm Irish.  It went on easy and photos show 2 coats with Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish.



I also used the extra glitters from Heather's Hues on top of Kiss Me, I'm Irish and sealed it with Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish.





The last mani I did used the extra glitters from Heather's Hues in a jelly sandwich along with the smaller crystals from Nails Redesigned.  The jelly is Wooooooooo! from Fangirl Polish topped with matte top coat.


Unfortunately, since I had a break and had to cut my nails, I could not utilize the stencils, vinyls or larger crystals as they took up my entire nail or were touching my skin.

Matte Top Coat: O.P.I. Matte Top Coat

Loves:  I loved the fun look of the glitter topper in both a jelly sandwich and as a topper, it compliments an array of colors.  Kiss Me, I'm Irish is original and dimensional.  The glitter is colorful and contains a ton of shapes in different colors.  The smell of the top coat/base coat and cuticle is amazing as well.

Wishes:  I wish the decals and stencils were a little smaller so I was able to show how awesome they can be, but don't worry, I will be using them once the nails grow out a bit.

You can order the Mani Of The Month Box from any of the 3 brands above!

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)