Sunday, December 8, 2013

Beginnail's Sunday Six

Greetings and Nailutations!

This week I am introducing the Sunday Six!  What is the Sunday Six?  It is my favorite 6 nail art manicures I did in the last week (or favorite manicures if there was not time to do nail art).  Usually there are nail art challenges to help inspire with different themes.  I do my nails A LOT….and I mean A LOT.  I swatch polish for reviews and I also enjoy doing nail art to quench my creativity thirst.  Working in a technical field, there isn't a lot of time to be creative.

So, let's get to it!

Theme was Christmas Lights, so I decided to create a look that showed my favorite part of holiday lights - the outline of tree branches shown by the lights in the darkness.

This theme was Christmas Trees and I decided to do a rainbow ombre effect with the ornaments.  Each year your tree will look different, just like every family is different in how they celebrate the holiday.

This theme was gingerbread men & I made some cute cookies.

Used a new indie polish (love white glitter crellies) and Winstonia Plate W102 to add flashy pink snowflakes.

Using Winstonia Plate W102, the theme of snowman was easy.  I just added a scarf, eyes, carrot nose, mouth & earmuffs to jazz him up.

Theme of pattern, I used (yes, you guessed it) Winstonia Plate W102 making a tree pattern & holly.  I will definitely get my use out of W102 for the season.

I hope you enjoyed seeing them as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)