Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Digit-al Dozen: The Mythical Marshmallow

Greetings and Nailutations!

We are on the 2nd day of the Digit-al Dozen with the prompt of Mythical Creatures.  Yesterday I did a mermaid inspired mani and today I decided to go a little more "out there"....you know, paranormally out there.  Think marshmallow....think ghost...think busters....why it's the STAY PUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN!!!


Let's get to the details!

Products used:
China Glaze - White on White
Simply Spoiled Beauty - Nail Art Pens
Glisten and Glow - Top Coat

For this mani I started with a base of White on White.  I used nail art pens to create the pointer and pinky looks, which is his hat.  The pens were also used in creating his face on my ring finger and his little sailor bib on my middle.  Everything is topped with a top coat.



So maybe the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man isn't the mythical creature we all think of when we think of mythical creatures, but hey...I wanted to do something "out there."  (I will admit...I'm an odd one.) I hope you enjoyed my Marshmallow man!

Be sure to check out the other mythical creatures below!

Kristi aka BeginNails
Follow me!
Instagram     Facebook     Pinterest     Twitter


17 comments:

  1. hehe, these are fun and different! The expression is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaassss! This takes me right to Ghostbusters! Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cracks me up. I love that he's your mythical creature. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love these so much haha! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much! We need “out there” thinking to keep things interesting! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I like the outside of the box idea here, bring in diversity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you went outside the box with these!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the cutest I've seen. It made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bahahahaha. What a great idea!!! I wanna poke him in the belly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your interpretation of this theme!!! I also love your manicure. It’s so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHH these are SO cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! The Stay Puff! You turned him into such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Stay Puffed Marshmallow man! Awesome art work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is seriously the best thing ever. It didn't even cross my mind to include the Stay Puft marshmallow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the State Puff Marshmallow Man and you did a great job creating him on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG this is so incredibly cute!!! I don't know this creature but I'm a fan now ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)