Monday, January 13, 2014

January A Box, Indied Review

Greetings & Nailutations,

I know I missed the December A Box, Indied, but I have a good reason!  I got the box a bit late & then the holidays happened and I got behind.  So let's start the year off with the January box.  All can be purchased from Llarowe, which is an online distributor of indie nail polish, located in the US.

The first polish swatched is from Dollish Polish & is called Auld Lang Syne.  It is a very soft yellow ivory holo.  It has a lovely formula & is opaque in 2 coats.  It is so pretty & a great color for spring & winter!




Next is my favorite of box, which is Frozen Fairy Floss by Different Dimension.  It is a glitter topper containing white & pink snowflakes, white and pink medium sized circles and silver holo large circles and white and silver glitter.  It is one of those glitter toppers that will look fabulous over almost any color undie!  I love a versatile glitter topper.  An added plus is that there was zero glitter fishing!




The third polish was a wonderful surprise, in that it was a holo glitter crelly!  It is a white holo crelly with turquoise glitter.  This stunning beauty is called New Beginnings and is from Liquid Sky Lacquer.



The next is a glitter topper from Freak Show Polish called Fire In The Sky.  What I loved about this one is that it is the first polish I own with iradecent bar glitter, along with silver bars, purple, red, magenta and silver glitter.




Lastly is a polish from Wicked Polish called Dropping Balls.  It is a beautiful royal blue glitter jelly.  This polish was on the thick side.  Application was a bit difficult and due to the thickness, it made seeing the stars & circles & glitter on my nail difficult, but the color may have made up for it, as I love a royal blue polish.




Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. :)