Sunday, January 26, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 8

Greetings & Nailutations,

Another week passes, with the east coast & midwest getting a lot of snow & cold…it's comfortable here in the Arizona desert with it being 70F (or 21C) & comfortable.  This next week it is supposed to be in the upper 70's all week.  I love desert winters.

OK - enough rubbing in our beautiful weather, let's get onto some of my favorites from instagram this week!

First is a swatch I did for Daily Hues Nail Lacquer called Cadence.  This teal holo with gold studs combo is one of my favorites because I love those colors together!


Next is a swatch of Drip Drop Nail Paint called Stairway To Heaven with light pink Butter London Teddy Girl and a gold color sponged on.  I was obsessed with gold this week.


Third mani was fun to look at and smell.  This is using Revlon Parfumerie brand Wild Violets & it still smelled of Violets with a topcoat on top of it!  I may have been caught sniffing my nails at work a few times!


Next is a fun leopard ombre pattern with was topped with a matte topcoat.  They were very distracting at work - because I loved how soft they looked.


Now onto my Pajama Nail Art!  Theme was to match outfit of the day & I am still not feeling well, but yesterday I wore my pajamas all day & this is the pattern on the pants.


And lastly, I wanted to go with something streamlined & simple & this is what I got.


Happy Polishing!
Kristi aka @beginnails


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)