Sunday, December 22, 2013

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 3

Greetings & Nailutations,

Another week has passed & most of my nail art was focused on holiday themes.  Enjoy!

First mani was a simple dot-icure using my new Island Girl polish which I got for my birthday which was Dec 14th.  This turned out a lot cuter than I expected!  Sometimes less is more.


 Next I decided to do a Christmas colored leopard print….because those two things go together….right?  Sometimes you just need to do something weird.
 Next I was challenged to do a mani inspired by a holiday movie, so I decided to select my favorite play which is on TV during the holidays, The Nutcracker.
 The Santa & penguins were part of a theme of Santa & Elves & Penguins Oh My!
 This one I used a stamping plate with snowflakes on it & a snowflake charm.
 And the last is a quick tape mani making Christmas trees on a skittle background.

Hope you enjoyed viewing them, as much as I did creating them!  Feel free to ask any questions on technique, tools or what polishes were used.

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)