Friday, October 28, 2016

3 Empties: Dream Polish Gem Glam Top Coat, L'Occitane Shower Gel and Sunny's Body Products Hand Sugar Scrub

Greetings and Nailutations,

It's another installment of 3 empties, where I review 3 products I have used up and express my opinion on how well they worked, how they smelled, their packaging and if I'd make a repeat purchase.


Now let's get to the empties!
First up is my go to top coat - Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish.  Gem Glam Top Coat dries quickly for me and I always have a ton in stock!  Dream Polish products are 5-free and come in different scents as well as un-scented.


Scent: Lily scented was for the spring release and after drying had a clean floral scent.
Feel: dries quickly and goes on smooth
Packaging: easy to grip handle, nice brush and bottle - nothing too surprising there.
Buy Again: Yes!  Of course.  I still have plenty to use in my top coat drawer though!  :)

Next is L'Occitane Shower Gel, which was used up rather quickly.  I believe I got this in a gift set.  I love L'Occitane products.  I feel they are high quality and luxurious.


Scent: very crisp clean scent with notes of mint, pine and rosemary.  It was perfect to help wake me up in the morning!
Feel: created great suds and I felt clean post shower but not dry as some shower gels tend to make me feel.
Packaging: travel size, so it was a 1.7fl oz plastic bottle with flip top cap.  I love flip tops for the shower!
Buy Again: Yes - as I mentioned before L'Occitane products are some of my favorites!

Lastly is a hand sugar scrub from Sunny's Body Products.  This was part of the Valentine's Box from earlier this year.


Scent: the scent was called Cupid's Arrow and it was smelled very powdery and floral.  This is not  not my favorite combination but there was something sweet in there too that tied it all together for a really pleasant experience
Feel: fine sugar, shea butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil all come together to exfoliate and moisturize my hands - UGH....seriously the best!  I love using this right before bed and wearing cotton gloves.  I wake up to the softest hands ever!
Packaging: tub with twist off cap
Buy Again: YES!  I have a few in my sugar scrub drawer!  And I just checked out her page and she has a Fall Sampler available...I need it!

Have you used any of these?  What were you experiences?

Happy Emptying!
Kristi aka BeginNails

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! I'm running low though, need to go find a sample pack - hope they have a good sale for Christmas! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The only thing that bums me out about them is when they discontinue something that I love. I swear they do that at least once a year to me.

      Delete
  3. L'occitane products are always so nice! I love empties posts, they always motivate me to use up some products that need to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally just reorganized my travel size skin are products and hair products in the bathroom and then of course found some more that I wasn't aware I had! :)

      Delete
  4. I love empties posts. I need some Sunny's Body Products in my life asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got the fall box. Last year's box had cinnamon cuticle oil which I have had on my night stand all year round, because cinnamon to me is a year round spice. :)

      Delete
  5. Love the look of the sugar scrub, it sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, nice empties! Sugar scrubs get used up the quickest for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yes - I keep them in stock because I ran out once and was so sad!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. :)