Sunday, June 14, 2015

3 Empties: Dream Polish Gem Glam Top Coat, Fortune Cookie Soap Whipped Cream and L'occitane Shower Oil

Greetings and Nailutations,

It's another installment of 3 empties, where I review 3 products I have used up and express my opinion on how well they worked, how well they smelled, their packaging and if I'd make a repeat purchase.

The first product I used up was Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish in the scent of Jelly Bean.  What I like about Dream Polish is that Vanessa (owner of Dream Polish) changes the scents up by season.  This was a spring scent and it smelled like jelly beans.  Fun fact: this is one of Vanessa's favorite scents!


Smell Test:  sweet, like sugary jelly beans...too sweet for me though.
Feel Test fast drying
Packaging Test:  fantastic wide brush for quick and easy application.
Buy Again:  Yes, I am stocked up on a ton of scents!

The next product I used up was from Fortune Cookie Soap.  It was the Whipped Cream in the scent of 'Tis The Season To Be Mary.  Yes....I know I am still using up the massive amounts of products from the Winter line, but when things are 50% off, you can't blame me for going a little nuts.  I am officially obsessed with the whipped creams and want to try every scent!


Smell Test: fruity and refreshing
Feel or Look Test: LOVE the texture of the Fortune Cookie Soap's whipped creams.
Packaging: tub with twist off lid, works great for keeping in my bathroom
Buy Again:  Yes, currently using another whipped cream in a different scent.

The last product was a travel size L'occitane Shower Oil.  It contains almond oil so there is a lovely sweet scent that isn't too overpowering of almond.  In the bottle it looks like oil and has the consistency of oil, but as it is mixed with water on a loofa it gets bubbly.  


Smell Test: delicious almond scent that isn't over powering
Feel or Look Test: skin felt moisturized post rinse and dry
Packaging: easy to use and shower safe container.  The larger size comes with a pump.
Buy Again: yes!  

Have you tried any of these products?  What are your thoughts?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)