Sunday, May 11, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 23

Greetings and Nailutations,

An entire week and my favorite 6 are ALL NAIL ART!  I'm excited to back in my nail art swing of things.  Half of the manis are from a stamping challenge I am participating in hosted by MoYou Stamping Plates.  Enjoy!

This first was mentioned in my review of Beyond The Nail Cremes.  I am getting more comfortable with water marbling.


Next is a stamping of letters I did for a theme of "food."  This is alphabet soup!  I used Color by Llarowe Purple Rain with stamping of MoYou London Princess Collection Plate 09.  This is the only MoYou plate I own and I am a huge fan of the plate!  Now I need more!


This mani was done for the theme of Cinco de Mayo and dry brush technique.  I liked how the bird turned out.


This next mani is for the theme of Mother's Day.  My mother's favorite flower is the orchid and she has quite a few in her home.  This was my second attempt at nail art using acrylic paint.


This next mani I used the same MoYou stamping plate (Princess Collection 09) for the theme of "fantasy".  My fantasy is to always have nail polish on my nails.  I added nail polish bottle vinyl stickers over Drip Drop Nail Paint Pink Ferrari.


And the last mani for my Sunday Six is for the theme of "red."  Mint and red work so well together, which you would not think they should.  Again, I utilized my trusty 09 plate from the Princess Collection from MoYou.


Which one is your favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)