Monday, October 10, 2016

Digit-al Dozen: Vampy Bustier Nail Art (ooh la la!)

Greetings and Nailutations,

Digit-al Dozen - a group of creative women who do 5 days of the same theme nail art.  Yep, that's right - I'm officially a member!  I remember looking up to these creative gals when I first joined the nail art community 3 years ago.  I recently saw they had some openings and I applied and BOOYAH!  I got in! This will be the first theme I have participated in and the theme is: VAMPY.  I googled vampy for both images and what it truly meant.  I went with "darker, edgier fashion" and focused on that for inspiration.




The first thing that came up was bustier (ooh la la!), so I thought, yes - let's throw that on my nails and see what happens.

What I needed for this look:
Finger Paints Striper - Red-aissance
Kiss - Silver Glitter Striper
Models Own - Art Stix black striper
A steady hand!  :)

I even have a little "nekkid" nail sneak peek (oh the scandal!).





I hope you enjoyed my bustier nails!  Come back tomorrow for another "dark, edgy fashion" look.

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka BeginNails

22 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the bustier look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee!! This is perfect for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cute! I bet this nailart is the talking point when you go out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yah, they didn't go to work since I work in a more professional environment. :)

      Delete
  4. Never tried this theme, it has come out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on becoming a member of the DD! Some of my favorite nail art memories happened in that group <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! When I first started in the community - I followed your blog and IG and always looked to see what creative things you did! <3

      Delete
  6. Oh wow!!! This totally has a Rocky Horror feel! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, these are so cool!! Congrats on joining the group too! I'm happy you joined :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)