Thursday, October 13, 2016

Digit-al Dozen: Vampy Textured V's

Greetings and Nailutations,

It's day 4 for the Digit-al Dozen theme of Vampy and I have another texture treat for you!  Yes, I know - I've stated before that I don't like texture...but I love the look of it.  I'm a glutton for punishment!  Be sure to check out all the amazing links below of fellow Digital Dozen members!



Products used:
Zoya Nail Polish - Carter and Dahlia
Colors by Llarowe - Just A Newbie
Stick It Nail Vinyls - V Vinyls
Dream Polish - Gem Glam Top Coat




Middle and pointer finger - base of Just A Newbie with Gem Glam Top Coat.  I let this dry and then added Stick It Nail Vinyls and Dahlia.
Pinky - base of Dahlia, 2 coats
Pointer - 1 coat of Carter and 1 coat of Dahlia.

Tomorrow is the last day of Vampy looks for the Digital Dozen - and I'm excited because it's my favorite mani!!

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka BeginNails



21 comments:

  1. Ok...so I dont hate ALL pixie dust now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these fun texture mixes are making me like texture polishes! haha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you are making these Pixie Dusts look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your macro shots are S T U N N I N G! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is just stunning! I love the added Pixie Dust texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love this combo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the contrast between the texture and the sparkly red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm I love these! The polishes you chose are just GORGEOUS together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun and easy mani! 👌🏼👌🏼

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)