Sunday, May 4, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 22

Greetings and Nailutations,

Another Sunday to reflect on my week and which manis I liked the best.  This week I was able to get in a lot more nail art and technique practicing.

First is from my review on Charmingly Simple Nail Art Supplies.  I used a grey from Pure Nail Lacquer called Innocence and a fast drying topcoat.  After it dried, I added striping tape in a criss-cross pattern and then topped it off with matte topcoat.  At the end, I added the rhinestones.  Love how this one turned out.


Next I have another from my review on Charmingly Simple Nail Art Supplies. I love how gold and red look together - so classy.


This next one I used Drip Drop Nail Paint 70's Chic and some Nail Decal Wraps from The Daily Charme.  I liked how this one turned out as well because it gave it a vintage feel.


Yes, I have an obsession with Drip Drop Nail Paint.  This one is using So Chill and I stamped with a Moyou London Princess Collection 09 Plate using Zoya Sailor.  This was for a theme of animal print.  I believe this is the print a squid would make if it walked on land.  :)


Another Drip Drop Nail Paint mani and tape.  I used Flower Power, tape and some studs.


Lastly, I have Blue Springs from Polish My Life and my first double stamping in a dark blue and white.


I hope to continue with the focus on nail art this next week.  Thanks for reading!

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)