Sunday, April 10, 2022

Red Eyed Lacquer: Fizzy Salty Bath Milk

Greetings and Nailutations...or.....Bathutations?,

*Nothing to disclose*
Red Eyed Lacquer has a new product - Fizzy Salty Bath Milk!  OK, so it's been out for awhile, but I hate cleaning my tub (it's being used as storage right now!), so I purchased a Fizzy Salty Bath Milk while at the Las Vegas Polish and Dreams event and utilized the hotel bathtub!!  

Let's get to the details.

Name: Fizzy Salty Bath Milk
Price: $7
Availability: Available now

I picked up the Fizzy Salty Bath Milk in the scent Fall Breakfast - which is such a warm and cozy scent.  After a long day of 10 hours on my feet working at the Polish and Dreams event, this was the perfect medicine to mend my aching joints.  





Loves:  Soothing, and the perfect antidote for sore joints or even a little needed pampering.

Wishes:  OK...this made me want to clean my bathtub. LOL

Red Eyed Lacquer

Kristi aka BeginNails
Follow me!
Instagram     Facebook     Pinterest     Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)