Monday, October 27, 2014

Virtuous Polish Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations!

Today I will be sharing a brand new indie!  If you love matte finishes, you will ADORE these polishes.  Most of the colors have a delicately soft matte finish.  This initial collection contains 9 polishes (Seven Virtues Collection + Purity white + Wrath Of God black) and a top coat.  I will be sharing the 4 I received (and a top coat).

Now let's get to some swatches!

First up is Purity, a white crelly.  Purity was the only polish with a non-matte finish.  It went on perfect and easy - better than any other white crelly I have that is mainstream.  Photos show 2 coats with Virtuous Top Coat.



Next is Humility, a deep purple matte finish crelly.  As soon as others started posting photos of this polish on social media, Virtuous Polish had to do a pre-order!  This polish blew me away!  Formula dries very fast, so if you are slow to apply polish (like me), it may take a little bit to figure out the best way to get a uniform look.  It took me about 3 times to get a good even coverage and figure out what works for me.  Photos show 2 coats with no top coat.



Patience is next, a hot pink matte crelly.  I've never seen a matte neon and this one was so bright and pigmented!  Patience has similar formula to that of Humility.  Photos show 2 coats with no top coat (1st photo) and with Virtuous Top Coat (2nd photo).



Kindness is a teal crelly with matte finish.  Kindness has the same formula as the previous two matte colors.  This is my second favorite. Photos show 2 coats with no top coat.



I also received a bottle of top coat, which dried quickly and gave the highly matte polishes a nice shine.  Make sure you are following my instagram account (@beginnails) to see all the nail art I did with these colors!

Loves:  Matte finish....I didn't know if I would like it, but I ended up LOVING it.  Another thing I loved is the customer service.  My version of Patience had some formula issues and the team at Virtuous took the feedback from me and a few others (about Kindness) and realized it was a mixing timing issue and sent me a replacement Patience and Kindness as well!  They were quick to fix the issue and also keep all of us bloggers/swatchers up to date.  Communication was GREAT!  I also love that Virtuous lacquers are 5-free so they don't contain any of the 5 nasties that can be found in polish.  All colors were highly pigmented and bright.

Wishes:  I wish I had received a bottle of Temperance!  Guess what is going on my lemming list now!  :)

Stay connected to Virtuous Polish:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirtuousPolishVP
Instagram: @Virtuous polish
Store: http://virtuouspolish.com

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)