Sunday, October 26, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 46 and 47

Greetings and Nailutations!

Last week, I was very low on manis that hadn't already been featured in my blog, so I just decided to skip it!  So this week you get a special treat in seeing only fun manis over the last 2 weeks.

On a side note - my "Sunday Six" may be retiring.  I will be going through the blog comments from my giveaway once it's done at the end of October and may be replacing Sunday Six with something else (like mainstream reviews, tutorials or nail art).

Let's get to some manis!

First up is a mani using Candied Apple Polish Cozy Camper, along with Jenna Hipp's I Surf With Boys.  I used Nail Vinyls to create the zig-zags and a dotting stylus for the dots.  I love playing off the glitter colors in a mani.


This next mani was a bestie twin nails that I did with my nail friend Jessica (@b_jessica_3 on instagram).  I suggested leopard trim on candy corn colors and Jessica recommended doing the entire nail (she edits my insane ideas).  I used a toothpick for the leopard pattern.


 Next up is Howling Wolf from CDB Lacquer over stamping.  I love using a sheer holo over stamping.  I used Moyou London Bridal Plate 06 and topped it with Kitty Polish Ocean Mist scented top coat.


Next is a mani that was inspired by an outfit in a magazine.  I used Jenna Hipp, Jenna And The Giant Peach and Gem Glam Wax Top Coat.  I used Nail Vinyls from @teismom and also Kitty Polish.


Next mani is a fun stamping mani using Trendsetter from Liquid Kandi and Jenna Hipp's I Cast A Spell On Blue for stamping.  I used Moyou London Bridal Plate 06 and topped with Kitty Polish top coat.


And the last mani is Polishaus Bewitched with 2 nails of Cult Nails Hypnotize me over black.  In this mani I used HK Girl Top Coat.


That's the last two weeks of manis!  
Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)