Sunday, April 27, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 20 and 21

Greetings and Nailutations,

It was a slow week for nail art and I was out of town, so I'm combining last week and this week.  These are my top 6 favorite manis from the last 2 weeks.  I'm excited because there are actually 6 nail art manis!

First up I was wanting to do some cute daisies with a pretty sky blue.  (Jennifer's Blue from Above The Curve Nail Lacquer)


Next is my mani with green studs from the Born Pretty Store.  Green and pink go really well together.


Water decals are always a great way to make a mani look really nice and they are easily applied.  Water decals are from the Born Pretty Store.


This mani is using 3 Drip Drop Nail Paints and doing a water marble.  (Polishes used: Drip Drop Nail Paint So Chill, 70's Chick and #Pink.)


This mani was for a collaboration with 50 other gals with the theme of pastel rainbow.  I love that when you give that theme to 51 people the vast collection of creativity that emerges.  I went with a pastel rainbow dotticure.


The last one is my FAVORITE!  I had been wanting to recreate my valentine's red heart tree for a while with rainbows.  And Jessica (@b_jessica_3 on instagram) and I had been chatting and she suggested doing Best Twin Nails.  I told her what I was wanting and she was up for the challenge!  I LOVE how they both turned out.

Here is m solo shot of the rainbow heart tree nails.  :)


Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)