Sunday, March 9, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 14

Greetings and Nailutations!

Everyone have a good weekend?  I had to work part of Saturday, so my nail art was a little short this week.  Here are my 6 favorite manis of the week!

First mani is this absolutely gorgeous holo called Flash Your Tips (from Girly Bits Cosmetics) from A Box, Indied which was Mardi Gras themed.  LOVE IT!


Next is a fun polk-a-dot mani I did with gold and black.


This mani was for the theme of ombre, so I went with dark to light pink.


Next is a mani of stamping.  I got some new plates and I absolutely adore them!  Pink and green go together like the stars and the moon!


And I can't forget my thermal mani of this week.  I had so much fun with this polish (24 Karat Rose) which is ivory when warm and pink when cold.  Gave me proof to my husband that our house is too cold since the polish was pink the entire time at home, but at work it was ivory.  Haha.


And lastly (what I'm wearing as I write this) is my waterfall mani using Revlon's Parfumerie Wintermint.  This mani has a faint smell of mint as well!  Yum!


Which is your favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

1 comment:

  1. They are all so pretty but I love the pink and green stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)