Sunday, February 23, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 12

Greetings and Nailutations!

Week 12!  Wow!  Time flies when you are painting your nails!  Half my favorites are from blog reviews that I did this week.

 The first mani is from my blog entry on Microbrew, a new line which is opening this week!  This was called To Edith & her polishes are all named for drinks!  I loved the light grey base with the light pink glitters.


My next favorite mani was the silver and gold glitter used with black from my review on Krafty Gurl.  I love glitter gradients and tend to do them quite a bit.


And one of my favorite spring colors, this is Lilac from my review on ND Lacquers.  This colors is so beautiful!


The other technique I have been favoring (other than glitter gradients) is distressed nails.  These I used 4 different colors over white and then stamped some flowers over them.  These got quite a few comments and one person asked if they were nail wraps.


This week I also used my first Lynnderella, Love Potion No. 99.9.  Purple and red glitters together!  LOVE!  (Apologies for the lighting being off - I do not filter my photos, so my skin looks tanner than it typically is.)

Lastly, using some nail vinyls, which worked like stencils in this mani, I had fun make stars.

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

2 comments:

  1. I love your distressed-look mani! The colors you used look great together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)