Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Cirque Colors High Society from Whats Up Nails

Greetings and Nailutations,

*Employee Discount*
Today I am sharing a vibrant Limited Edition polish from Cirque Colors (and LINA Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 10 Plate) that I obtained from Whats Up Nails.  Whats Up Nails is a nail art supply store that carries everything from mainstream and indie nail polish to stamping plates and gel polishes.  And let's not forget water decals and vinyls and stencils and nail art brushes too!  They have a brick and mortar store in our local mall here in Arizona as well as an online store.  I will also add that they are currently having a sale of up to 80% off (end June 30th, 2020).



High Society is described as a "neon green polish with strong copper shimmer and delicate holographic sparkle."  Photos show 4 coats (my limit is usually 3) for total opacity with a glossy top coat.  My free nail edge is very white.





I also had to add some nail art that would pop on this neon green and I also wanted to try a new plate I had also picked up at Whats Up Nails.  LINA Nail Art Supply Make Your Mark 10 and my Whats Up Nails Clear Jumbo Stamper were used to create this look.






Loves: I adore this color and the shimmer here, it is the perfect summer shade.  The nail art I paired with it made me smile too.

Wishes: I wish that it was more opaque, I prefer to only use 2 coats, 3 at most.  I also wish this wasn't a Limited Edition, I don't see it on the Whats Up Nails site anymore (but it still exists over at Cirque Colors).

Are you a fan of neon greens for the summer?
Whats Up Nails Links


Kristi aka BeginNails
Follow me!
Instagram     Facebook     Pinterest     Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I need to try cirque colors sometime! Their polishes always look nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)