Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Digit-al Dozen: December Wintry Weather

Greetings and Nailutations,

It's Day 2 of the Digit-al Dozen theme of December.  Today I decided to be inspired by the wintry weather (ok....obviously NOT the weather where I am) of December.  It's supposed to be 76 F (25 C) this week.  I did experience white Christmases as a child in the state of Washington though, so I had to revisit my childhood memories to create this look.


Now let's get to the mani!

I used my limited free hand nail art skills.  It's amazing what you can accomplish just drawing little straight lines!  Haha.  I accented the trees with silver glitter and white to create glistening snow.  I love the end result and I hope you do too!


Products Used:
Evergreen by K*Sea Gale's Nails (press sample)
Black/White Stripers
Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish (press sample)
Clean Up Brush from Clear Jelly Stamper



Want to see how I created this look?  Check out my YouTube Channel!

I am loving all the manis the rest of the Digit-al Dozen is creating!  See below for all their links!

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka BeginNails



SaveSave

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oh but they are tiny happy trees - like Bob Ross! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so impressed that you can do this in such amazing detail. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All it is is a bunch of lines....it looks way more complicated than it really is.

      Delete
  3. Limited freehand skills? I don't believe it, this nail art is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This design is fabulous! Gorgeous nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design! It's like a miniature painting, so detailed and intricate. Can't believe this is nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Love it! The mix with the glitter is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those trees are perfection on nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that base!! Your trees are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - I LOVE this!! I am definitely going to have to try this out for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Limited freehand skills? Girl, that is artistry! Perfect Christmas card nails!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did great! What a fun design. I can't do anything more than dots on my nails. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I slowly worked my way from dots to lines. :)

      Delete
  12. I have got to try these trees! You make it look so easy.

    I hear you on the white Christmas. I was just telling someone about how Florida Christmases don't match up to the traditional wintry Christmas ideal. We're happy to have sweaters on for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For reals! I went Christmas shopping the other day and it was 71 degrees and I was sweating like crazy!

      Delete
  13. These are beautiful!! I love how you painted the trees and they look great over that base polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)