Sunday, October 12, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 45

Greetings and Nailutations,

Hello!  It was a very slow week in the mani department.  I was feeling un-inspired and was really busy at work (it was fall break and most of my group at work was on vacation).  Luckily I had plenty of manis from the weeks before to post on my instagram account (@BeginNails).  This weekend I was able to get my creative juice flowing and can't wait to post some of the manis I've created over the next week or two.

Now let's get to my Sunday Six...favorite manis of the week.

This first one I used CDB Lacquer's Time Warp as the base and stamped on some fishnets to pay homage to Dr. Frank-N-Furter using MoYou's Bridal Plate 06 and then topped it all with Dream Polish's Ultra Wax (Matte) Top Coat in the scent of Honey Almond.


The next mani is a subtle galaxy nail design using Elsa from Daily Hues Nail Lacquer.  I used a white striper to add stars and topped it all with Kitty Polish Ocean Mist scented top coat.


One of my favorite swatches is Vintage Jumpsuit from Drip Drop Nail Paint with matte top coat.  It looks so soft.  I love purples, and this is a purple jelly and one must mattify all jellies!


This next mani, I used Cold Concrete from GG Indie Polish, which is a great color for fall.  I then added a stamp using Winstonia Plate 112 and topped it all with Dream Polish Ultra Wax (Matte) Top Coat.  This one turned out fun!


Another favorite was a swatch of this vampy maroon color with wonderful flakies.  This is Ghost of Banquo from Pahlish, which was part of my October A Box, Indied subscription box.  Top coat here is Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish.


The last favorite of the week is a mani using lightening bolt Nail Vinyls, along with Rainbow Heart and Courageous Thunder both from Yume Lacquer.  Top coat used here was HK Girl.


And those are my favorites!  Which one do you like best?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. :)