Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dainty Digits Galaxy Holo Part 1 Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations!

Today I have half of the Galaxy Holo set from Dainty Digits, which can be bought online here.

The first polish is called It's Not Pluto and it is a cocoa brown holo.  The color is calming and the perfect nude if you need work appropriate color.



The next holo is Out Of This World, which is a green apple colored holo.  It is a perfect color for spring and St. Patrick's Day which is fast approaching.



Cosmic Chaos is the perfect soft grey holo.  I love this one!


Planetary Pearl: Reloaded is a light berry colored holo.  This color is perfect for spring.


And lastly is the fun one: Galactic Blast.  It is a holo topcoat and turns any polish into a holo.  I had to test it's ability and did a skittle of black, mint green, purple and magenta and WOW!  This polish will be used until the last drop!



Details:
Store: Dainty Digits
Instagram: dainty_digits_polish

Loves: formula is great, colors are fun AND the owner/creator is ALWAYS having great sales.  She also has discounts for nail technicians & those studying to become nail technicians too.

Wishes: I wish I had worn a nude colored base, so then I would have only had to do 2 coats, but on a few of these polishes I needed 3 coats to reduce VNL (visible nail line).

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

3 comments:

  1. Oooo...holo top coat! I've been wanting to try a holo top coat as the glitter in a jelly sandwich. I think it would end up looking amazing! If you have time, you should totally try it so I can see it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to try that. I know certain lights "dull" the holo. If I take a photo of holo in my light box since the light is filtered, it does not show up as holo. I'll try it though!

      Delete
  2. ooo i love the blue and white on the brown. for some reason it makes me think of specialty chocolate. no idea why lol. and the little green details on the accent nail is quite nice too!! envious lol.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)