Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bliss Polish Valentine's Collection Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

Today's blog review is on an indie line called Bliss Polish.  It was founded in August of 2013 by owner Yvette.  Her Valentine's collection is adorable, pretty and edgy!  Bliss can be purchased here, her instagram username is @blisspolish and Bliss is also on Facebook.  I did miss getting one polish, which was sold out when I went to buy the collection (Smooch).

The first beauty is called Destiny, which is a soft bubble gum pink jelly, which dries to a matte finish.  In the photos I dressed it up with a gold heart charm.  The last of the Destiny photos shows it with a shiny top coat to demonstrate the shimmer of this polish.  The photos show 3 coats for total opacity.  This polish would be cute as the base for a french manicure!





The next polish is called Mint2Be and is a light mint holo.  It is shown with 2 coats to get complete opacity.  The color is gorgeous and it contains those sparkly holo glitters.  This is a beautiful pastel which will be a great color for spring too!




The third polish is called Kismet.  Kismet is a purple crelly with a subtle purple-pink shimmer.  I love how bright and vivid this purple is!




Wine & Dine is a amazing maroon-wine colored holo.  This color is sultry and makes me long for a glass of red wine (but it's not Friday yet).





The last of the Valentine's collection is called XO.  It is a lovely teal jelly with turquoise, gold and brown hex glitters in it.  These colors work so well together.





Loves:  Bliss Valentine's collection is a little bit of everything!  Matte…check, holo…check and check….shimmery crelly….check and glitter jelly…check!  I love a collection that has different types of polishes.  I can't wait to swatch some of the other polish collections from Bliss.  All the formulas were great and easy to apply.
Wishes: I wish I could have gotten my hands on Smooch - the last of the collection!  I can't think of anything else I would want to change with this collection.

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)