Monday, May 11, 2020

Digit-al Dozen: Geeky for Space

Greetings and Nailutations,

It's a Digit-al Dozen week and our prompt is GEEKY!  I was excited because I am geeky about so many things!  I used the term "Geek Out" on these to get my inspiration.  Today I am starting with what my husband geeks out on - SPACE!



Products used:
Whats Up Nails - Clear Jumbo Stamper, employee discount
Girly Bits Cosmetics - Coral Reef
Lantern and Wren - Mani Defender
Glisten and Glow - Top Coat
Zoya - Sailor
Painted Polish - Blanc Slate
Jenna Hipp - Just One Bite, Creme de Canteloupe
MoYou London - Sci Fi Collection 03 Plate
MPolish - To Have and to Holo

I started with Sailor and stamped using Sci Fi Collection 03 Plate with some cool space images!  Some holo stars, the dipper and a planet!  My husband loves space.  I've told him I am scared of it - what if gravity all of a sudden stopped!  (I've asked him if he would hold me down to Earth if gravity stopped and after he laughs at me, he re-assures me that yes, he will hold me down.)  :)






Do you get all geeked out over new images of planets from satellites?

Kristi aka BeginNails
Follow me!
Instagram     Facebook     Pinterest     Twitter

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. :)