Friday, October 18, 2019

Digit-al Dozen: Colors That Collide Halloween Colors

Greetings and Nailutations!

It's a Digit-al Dozen week and this week our prompt is Colors That Collide.  Finding colors that clash is definitely an undertaking!  I'm also going to do Halloween manis all this week too!  :)  Today is a Halloween dotticure (I'm also tying in a Halloween prompt challenge hosted by 25SweetPeas!)


Let's get to the details!

Products used:
Fair Maiden Polish - Shy, Mischievous
Zoya - Beatrix, Destiny

I started with 2 nails painted with Shy and 2 with Mischievous.  I added dots of Zoya Pixie Dusts Beatrix and Destiny.





Be sure to check out the other manis below!

Kristi aka BeginNails
Follow me!
Instagram     Facebook     Pinterest     Twitter



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Love the Halloween colors and the 3d look of the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow the pixi dusts worked really well for the dots - lots of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THe dots are great and love the green :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the dots are multi colored! You can't really tell from afar which is the fun part :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dotticure is the only nail art I can ace. I like the shades you used

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute design! I like dotticures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cute! I love a good dotticure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful blog! Amazing nail art, thanks for sharing with us. Contact us for Website Designing Company in India

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)