Thursday, November 14, 2019

Digit-al Dozen: Tic Tac Toe Games

Greetings and Nailutations!

It's a Digit-al Dozen week and this week our prompt is Games!  I had to do one of the first games I learned to play - Tic Tac Toe!  :)  I love playing with youngsters and letting them win.


Let's get to the details!

Products used:
Bliss Polish - Mystery Glitter 18
Zombie Claw - Unearthly Zombie
Glisten and Glow - Top Coat
Whats Up Nails - Clear Jumbo Stamper
Hello Maniology - Straight Up Black (from Whats Up Nails)
Moyra - 46 Scrabble Plate
Fab Ur Nails - FUN 4 Plate

I started with Mystery Gitter 18 and Unearthly Zombie.  I added some fun stamping letters from the Moyra Plate and then the Tic Tac Toe game from FUN4.  Everything is topped with a glossy top coat.






What games did you love as a kid?

Kristi aka BeginNails
Follow me!
Instagram     Facebook     Pinterest     Twitter

5 comments:

  1. Mystery Glitter 18 and Unearthly Zombie are such cool shades! And I adore the tic tac toe design for the games theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always used to play card games a kid. This is a cool mani, loving the polishes you've used :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well isnt that the perfect mani for this theme! I need to be playing catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)