Friday, April 19, 2019

Digit-al Dozen: Albums Rolling Stones Voodoo Lounge

Greetings and Nailutations!

It's a Digit-al Dozen week and our prompt is albums!  Monday I did a KISS mani, Tuesday I did a David Bowie mani, Wednesday I did a Peter Gabriel mani and yesterday I did a mani inspired by the Velvet Underground.  Today I was inspired by my husband's favorite band - THE ROLLING STONES!


Let's get to the details!


Products Used:
China Glaze - White on White, Liquid Leather
Lemming Lacquer - Mr Million Miles of Fun
Dream Polish - Wax Finish Top Coat

Let me start off that when I informed Mr BeginNails of this prompt he offered to paint my nails with a Rolling Stone mouth.  I will also add that in the past for a challenge, he actually did do this and did an amazing job.  I decided to do free hand and be inspired by the figures on the front of the Voodoo Lounge albums.


I hope you enjoyed this mani!  Be sure to check out the others below!

Kristi aka BeginNails
Follow me!
Instagram     Facebook     Pinterest     Twitter


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. Back in the early days of The Stones and Beatles people picked which was their favorite band. I of course picked The Beatles since Paul McCartney was the cutest. But over the years I've learned to love the Stones too so it's nice to see your rendition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Stones. Fun way to get inspired for a mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I series this series you ladies are doing

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool mani! I never normally wear yellow, but I'm wearing yellow and purple right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I'm learning so much about album covers! That's a great yellow polish by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well these are fun! I have SOOO loved this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! That yellow looks so good on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!!! I am so loving the album series! Might just be my favorite challenge ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)