Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Digit-al Dozen: Texture In Nature

Greetings and Nailutations,

We are still continuing with our Digit-al Dozen time and our prompt this week is texture.  I was really reaching for mani inspiration during this prompt and ended up creating it on a whim and ended up liking it.


Let's get to the details.

Products used:
Zoya Pixies - Beatrix, Solange, Miranda, Destiny
Vino Vinyls
Bliss Polish - Tropic Like It's Hot
Glisten and Glow - Top Coat

This one would have worked better in the fall, but hey...I don't make the seasons.  :)  I started with 2 coats of Tropic Like It's Hot.  I added the tree vinyl and topped with glossy top coat.  Then to add texture I added dots of a few pixies.



Throughout this week, texture has grown on me...wait, did I say that I'm starting to dig texture??  Who am I?


Kristi aka BeginNails
Follow me!
Instagram     Facebook     Pinterest     Twitter


10 comments:

  1. Maybe this will help spring come our way. I love your little trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dots are awesome! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! It reminds me of those Arizona Tea cans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out beautiful! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Kristi, I love this so much! Perfect use of all those textures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Texture does always look neat, but the snagging I can't deal with! Ill pick at it ! LOL! This would be an ok amount tho! These are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I absolutely adore this art! It’s so spring and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... This is so beautiful and seems pretty easy as well.. I am going to give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)