Sunday, September 21, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 42

Greetings and Nailutations,

This past week, there wasn't as much nail art, but lots of beautiful polish swatches!  I had a hard time picking only 6 because this week there was some gorgeous glitter polishes that I have fallen in love with.

Let's get to the manis!

First mani I used 4 of the 5 Fanny Pack Collection from CDB Lacquer.  I made blobs or dots on a makeup sponge and sponged on the color over white to make it pop.  Then I used a black nail art pen to draw on an outline of leopard print.  I love how this turned out.


Next mani I used Bell Bottoms as the base and then did glitter placement of Disco Days.  Both of these polishes are from Drip Drop Nail Paint and available for purchase.


This swatch is of Berried Treasure, also from Drip Drop Nail Paint.  This was a limited edition polish and I was so happy to get my hands on it.  I love purple polishes.


Next mani I did to support a fellow nail polish addict (@amyylyn on instagram) who is struggling with the diagnosis of her mother in law with stage IV pancreatic cancer.  Another friend (@amylovesnewwave on Instagram) organized a group of us to do purple manis to let her know that we are all thinking of her and her mother in law and family.  This mani features Ain't Life Grape from Jenna Hipp with stamping from MoYou Princess Plate 14.


This swatch was from my review of Sincerely Polish Once Upon An Enchanted Night Collection.  This polish is called Wicked Stepmother and below shows it mattifed.  I love glitter jellies when they are used with a matte top coat.


The last polish is a fun Holloween glitter topper from Smokey Mountain Lacquers.  This is Night Of The Grim over several festive colors (including Boogie Man from Smokey Mountain Lacquers and Piper Chapman from Liquid Frosting).



That's all I have for this week!  What was your favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)