Sunday, July 1, 2018

Digit-al Dozen: June Birthday Mani

Greetings and Nailutations!

I know it's the first of July, but we can't forget to celebrate a Digit-al Dozen birthday from June!  Amy of Fancy Side Nails was our birthday girl last month.  She picked a fun image and I loved what everyone has done.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!


Let's get to the details!

Products used:
China Glaze - White on White
Rogue Lacquer - Neons
Fair Maiden Polish - Happy
Dream Polish - Gem Glam Top Coat

I decided on creating a deconstructed version of the inspiration photo.  I started with a base of White on White, brushed on the neons from Rogue and Fair Maiden Polish and used a black striper for the lines.  I topped with Gem Glam Top Coat in the scent of jelly bean.




I love how this turned out and I hope you did too!  Be sure to head to Amy's blog to wish her a happy belated birthday!

Kristi aka BeginNails
Follow me!
Instagram     Facebook     Pinterest     Twitter

11 comments:

  1. I love this!! It has a very mid century art deco vibe that I can't ever get enough of!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Bright and definitely artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job! This reminds me of a print that used to hang in a salon I went to for YEARS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great inspiration image and I love what you did with it! I'm going to have to try something too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute and I love your take on the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fun, love how vibrant it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how vibrant and fun your mani turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun! It's like the macro of the image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This turned out so cool! I love the pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this. It has an 80s feel that so in right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)