Monday, October 24, 2016

Sindie Pop Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

*Nothing to disclose*
Today I'm going to share 3 polishes I purchased from Sindie Pop.  I will mention that I had purchased these some time ago, so 1 of the them is no longer available, but don't worry, 2 others are!  I love taking advantage of great sales - especially for brands that I have never tried before.  This was the case here.  There was 1 polish that I had on my wish list for a long time and it's one of these 3!


Now lets get to the swatches!
First up is the polish that is no longer available called Butterfly Sugar Baby.  Butterfly Sugar Baby is a purple jelly with glue, purple and gold holographic hexes as well as blue and purple large circles.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th photos) and matte top coat (5th, 6th, 7th and 8th photos).










Next is Golden Skies, which is part of her Golden Guild Collection (which is still available).  Golden Skies is a light sky blue crelly with gold shimmer and gold holographic hexes in a few sizes.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat).







The last polish is Golden Raspberries, a berry crelly with gold shimmer and gold holographic hexes in a few sizes.  Golden Raspberries is also part of the Golden Guild Collection and currently available.  This polish was on my wish list for a long time.  It's a great fall shade!  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.








Loves: Formulas - were all smooth and creamy on the crellies and I love the look of Golden Raspberries.  The color combination speaks to me on so many levels!

Wishes: I wish I would have picked up the rest of the Gold Guild Collection as well as Banana Berry Boom!  They look amazing!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka BeginNails

24 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh these are gorgeous. The colors look awesome and the combinations are screaming my name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love giant circle glitters like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the laege glitters on butterfly sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love large circle glitter, so Butterfly Sugar Baby is my jam. Plus, it's purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful, but that purple! How sad it's not made anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those big holo circle glitters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if circles are "out" i haven't seen any indies use big circles lately.

      Delete
  7. These have such an awesome classic "indie" feel - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeaaaaaaaah I need those last two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Golden Skies! Circle glitters are so much fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This isn't the type of nail polish I go for, but there is no denying that it's a really pretty one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful polishes and gorgeous swatches x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous swatches. I love these glittery jellies/crellies and I can't believe I have not herd of this brand before!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)