Thursday, October 27, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Unicorn Wood...Wait WHAT!?

Greetings and Nailutations!

Aside from the exciting week of doing 5 nail art looks with the Digital Dozen, we also do a collaboration to celebrate birthdays!  Amber of Nails Like Lace had her birthday last week and she had the honor of selecting a photo for our inspirations!  She selected "Unicorn Wood" a rainbow holo graphic mineral that looked amazing!  Be sure to check out all the other manis at the bottom from my Digital Dozen sisters!


Now let's see my interpretation!
I started off with a base of the most silver holographic polish I have called Diamonds LTD from ZR's Polish and topped it with Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream polish.  This is just 1 coat of Diamonds LTD too!



Then using Dream Polish Gem Block Liquid Latex to protect my skin, I sponged on the Pastelly Jellies from Drip Drop Nail Paint.  I sponged on a few times to make it tinted like a rainbow, but not too dark to cover up the sparkle.  After removing the latex, I topped it with Gem Glam Top Coat.





To touch upon the Unicorn Wood theme (well...that sounds a little dirty), I used Winstonia W113 and W117 plates, a Clear Jelly Stamper, Jenna Hipp's Rose Tart and Violet Eclair and topped it all with Dream Dust from Dream Polish.  I wasn't too creative - literal interpreted "unicorn" and "wood."  I still love how it turned out.  I do wish I had longer nail beds/nails so that the entire unicorn can show up...instead of a horse and wood!  HAHA





Amber, I hope that you had a wonderful birthday and thank you so much for selecting a fun photo!  And be sure to check the other manis below from the rest of the Digital Dozen!

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka BeginNails

14 comments:

Thank you for your comment. :)