Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Digit-al Dozen: Vampy Jewelry

Greetings and Nailutations,

We are continuing the theme of vampy and I reviewed accessories.  I saw a lot of crosses and choker type necklaces, so I decided to adorn my nails with vampy jewelry.  As I stated yesterday - this theme is for the Digital Dozen and there are many other fabulous blogs at the bottom you should check out as their nail art the last 2 days have been amazing!



Let's get vampy!
I started off with a base coat of Butter London Nail Foundation (2 coats to get it opaque enough for my liking).  Then I added a matte top coat of Heather's Hues Heart of the Matter and little dots of Yoga Pants from Drip Drop Nail Paint.  All the other products were bits and pieces (glitter, rhinestones and a striper).






Vampy accessories!  Thanks for stopping by to take a gander and swing by again tomorrow, I have more texture to share!

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka BeginNails


20 comments:

  1. Love this. It is perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome idea! I never even thought about Vampy accessories.
    Tracy xx
    @oliviajadenails

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is clever! I've been loving the choker trend lately and LOVE what you've done + it's super vampy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elena! <3 Chokers were huge back in the 90's...I should have kept all my chokers! LOL

      Delete
  4. Cutest necklaces! I love how vampy this is, over that nude base. You nailed the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! You've kicked butt this week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the middle fingernail is my fave! good mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable - so Victorian looking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun!! I don't think I could do anything like this on my nails -- I tend to pick at my nails and those little beads would be off too soon, haha :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a really neat idea for the challenge! Great thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa! I was really trying to push myself outside my comfort zone and I think it paid off. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. :)