Friday, October 14, 2016

Digit-al Dozen: Vampy Gradient With Stamping

Greetings and Nailutations,

Today is the last day of my first Digit-al Dozen week.  It has been a whirl wind of seeing awe inspiring manis, making sure I had a post each day and getting ideas for future nail art posts - I don't do them often & I think I need to step out of just reviewing!



I decided to show the steps I took for this mani - MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE I did this week!  I started with a base of Nail Foundation from Butter London (2 coats to get some opacity).


Then I added a a gradient using Drip Drop Nail Paint Yoga Pants and topped it with Heather's Hues Heart of the Matter Top Coat.


I added a fishnet print stamp from Vivid Lacquer VL032 plate with Yoga Pants and a Clear Jelly Bling Stamper.



The last step I added a little red metallic dot to give it a little pop of vampy color!




Thank you so much for swinging by to check out the last mani for my first week as a member of the Digit-al Dozen member.

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka BeginNails


28 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so graphic and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely unique and perfect! This mani is more flawless than nail wraps and press-ons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting to be joining this group of manicurists -- congrats to you! I saw your announcement on Snap ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is such a fun manicure. I love the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sultry! This is a great look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing your nail art, so I think it'd be awesome to see more of it (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yes, I totally need to start bring it into my blog! :)

      Delete
  7. Oh wow!!!! I need to create something like this!!!! Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous! You have kicked butt this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! The stamping and the addition of the jewel is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The husbands idea was the add the jewel - he has a good eye :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. :)