Friday, October 21, 2016

3 Empties: Drip Drop Nail Paint, L'Occitane Face Toner, Bath and BodyWorks Hand Sanitizer

Greetings and Nailutations,

It's another installment of 3 empties, where I review 3 products I have used up and express my opinion on how well they worked, how they smelled, their packaging and if I'd make a repeat purchase.


Now let's get to the empties!
First up in a polish - yes an honest to goodness real polish (not a top coat or a base coat) a creme polish.  It is Tighty Whities from Drip Drop Nail Paint.  I use her black and white cremes like they are going out of style.  They work as great bases, they water marble and they stamper - trifecta!


Scent: No fancy scent, smells like polish.
Feel:  Feels like polish.
Packaging: comes in a nail polish bottle
Buy Again:  YES!  I have back ups with the old label still to use and still need to buy the new ones with the new label!  I mean they water marble, they are 1 coat, they stamp, what more can I ask for in a polish?

Next is a face toner from L'Occitane.  I bought this quite a while ago and started using it and it seemed too gentle for me that it wasn't doing anything to my skin, so it took a while to use up.



Scent: clean and soft
Feel: was too mild for my skin and almost made it feel like a residue was left on my face
Packaging: plastic bottle with sheer coloring so it's easy to see how much you have left, there is a screw cap with a small hole at the top to prevent over use.
Buy Again: For those that would need mild toners, this is probably great for them, but not for me, I'd have to pass.

Last product for today's post is a antibacterial hand gel from Bath and Body Works.  I love their little travel size PocketBacs.  They work perfect for my desk or purse (and they are a great holiday gift for co-workers to keep them germ free!).


Scent: This one is in the scent of Sweet Pea, sweet floral scent.
Feel: I had actually left this one in my car for too long and the gel like formula had morphed into pure liquid!  I had to be care using it after that point in time or I'd drench my hands.
Packaging: Perfect travel size with flip lid.
Buy Again: Yes!  I always stock up during their sales!

Thanks for stopping by!  Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what your thoughts were on them.

Happy Emptying,
Kristi aka BeginNails

14 comments:

  1. I love empties posts and I'm always impressed by empty nail polish bottles since I've never emptied anything other than base/top coats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I've finally gotten through a full black and white - basic colors, but I'm still excited about it! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your empties post and I cannot believe you used up another full bottle of nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot woot! They are the basic black and white, but hey...it's real polish right?! They are my go to stamping polishes.

      Delete
  3. I have yet to actually use a full bottle of a colored polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was black and white....which are most often used by me for stamping. LOL

      Delete
  4. oh the sweet pea brings me back to my twenties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! For reals! I'm living in my late 30's but inside my nose, I am in my 20's!

      Delete
  5. Empties! Congrats on actually finishing a polish up, that's impressive! I finished up a black (mini) and I was super excited about that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)