Saturday, February 6, 2016

Drip Drop Nail Paint Valentine's Trio Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

Valentine's Day is a day of love....love of nail polish that is!!  Today I am sharing the Valentine's trio  from Drip Drop Nail Paint inspired by conversational hearts!  The collection consists of 3 polishes with 3 different finishes: glitter crelly, holographic polish, and a cream with micro flakies.  As with all Drip Drop Nail Paint polishes they are 3-free and have perfect creamy formula.  Be sure to follow Drip Drop Nail Paint on instagram for up to date information on restocks.


Now let's get to some swatches!
First up is XOXO, the white glitter crelly.  XOXO contains magenta hexes, red and light pink mini hexes, red mini squares, purple squares, and adorable little hearts.  Formula applied perfectly and photos show 2 coats with slight glitter placement of the hearts all topped with a shiny top coat.







Next is Wink Wink, a creamy pink with little flakies that color shift.  The flakies reveal themselves on closer inspection as seen in the macros.  I am a huge fan of Drip Drop creams, the formula is always smooth and applies like butter.  Photos show 2 self-leveling coats with shiny top coat.







My favorite of the trio is Be Mine, a red linear holographic polish.  I love deep reds and this polish wants to "Be Mine"!  See that holo sparkle!!  Formula was a dream and photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.










I also did a little stamping over XOXO with Wink Wink (yes, it stamps!!).  I used What's Up Nails Creative Shop Stamper and FUN 4 plate and topped it with a matte top coat.


The trio also came with some charms from Charmed and Dangerous.  They are tear drop pearlescent charms.  I like that they are small and look super classy with Wink Wink!  Photos show 2 coats of Wink Wink & shiny top coat.






The trio also came with a pot of Sun and Moon Nail Care cuticle balm in the scent of XOXO.  I was delighted that this one smelled (so far 2 out of 4 I have gotten from Sun and Moon have had little to no scent).


Shiny Top Coat: Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish
Matte Top Coat: Polish Matte'rs from Girly Bits Cosmetics

Loves:  I love Drop Drop Nail Paint formulas.  She nails creams, glitter crellies and now holographic polishes!  I am excited to see more holographic polishes from Drip Drop Nail Paint.  I also love that Wink Wink stamps!  Another love is that her polishes are 3-free, so they don't contain 3 of the harsh chemicals that can be found in polish.

Wishes:  Loving the trio - wouldn't wish for anything different!

You can purchase them as separates right now on her store!  Which is your favorite?

Stay connected with sales, promos and announcements:
Store: http://dripdropnailpaint.storenvy.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dripdropnailpaintLLC
Instagram: @dripdropnailpaint

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

7 comments:

  1. How neat! I haven't tried this polish before but it looks super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely add it to your list of indie brands to try. DDNP is one of my favorites!

      Delete
  2. Be mine is also my favorite of the trio but they are all pretty polishes. I love all the photos you added!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Jess comes out with some more linear holos! Be Mind blew me away!!

      Delete
  3. These are right up my alley. Drip Drop has been on my radar for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all super cute! Even after all these years, I'm still a sucker for a white crelly with glitter <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)