Friday, December 4, 2015

December Mani Of The Month Box Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

Today I have the December Mani Of The Month box which features products from Heather's HuesNails Redesigned and Northern Star Polish.  December's box had the theme of The Gift Box and also had a special guest of Dream Polish.  Each box features a full size polish, a mini polish and assorted extra glitter all from Heather's Hues, an assortment of nail vinyl decals and Swarovski crystals from Nails Redesigned and a few products from Northern Star Polish.

This box came with red glitter bow decals, swirl nail stencil designs and red and white crystals and a glass file all from Nails Redesigned, and Northern Star base coat, Classic Top Coat and cuticle oil in the scent of Candy Cane.  The special guest contributor included a cuticle oil in the scent of Sugar Cookies.


Now let's get to some swatches!
First up is a red glitter crelly from Heather's Hues called Who's My Secret Santa?  Who's My Secret Santa? contains gold and pink flakies.  Formula applied like a dream and this polish is perfect for winter!  Photos show 2 coats topped with Northern Star Polish Classic Top Coat in Candy Cane scent.







Next is a glitter topper from Heather's Hues called Holiday Party.  This glitter topper contains red, green, gold, and blue holographic glitters (hexes and squares).  I love glitters like this because so many colors will compliment it.  Photos show 1 coat over GG Indie Polish Indigo topped with Norther Star Polish Classic Top Coat in Candy Cane scent.





Nails Redesigned contributed swirl nail stencils and Swarovski crystal rhinestones.  I started with Heather's Hues Who's My Secret Santa and then added the swirl vinyls with Drip Drop Nail Paint Tighty Whtities and accented with a white crystal.  Top coat is Northern Star Polish Classic Top Coat in Candy Cane scent.



The box also included adorable red bows that had a little sparkle to them from Nails Redesigned.  I added a bow to my previous mani of Heather's Hues Holiday Party over GG Indie Polish Indigo and topped it with Norther Star Polish Classic Top Coat.



Norther Star Polish included a Classic Top Coat & cuticle oil both in the scent of Candy Cane.  It has a nice peppermint scent, which I liked.  The top coat dried quickly and I was able to use vinyls on my swatch less than 10 minutes later.  I haven't tried the base coat yet, but will review it in a follow up blog post once it's all used up.

The Dream Polish guest contribution was a cuticle oil in the scent of Sugar Cookies.  It was soft and sugary.

The theme of this box was The Gift Box and it truly was because there were a ton of coupons from past contributors.  What a great gift!  To be honest though....most of the brands had better Black Friday deals.  But, if I happened to have forgotten something, I now have extra savings!

Loves: I loved the peppermint scent of Northern Star Polish Classic Top Coat and cuticle oil.  I'm looking forward to other products from Northern Star Polish.  I also loved the polishes from Heather's Hues!  The red is so festive and cheery and the glitter topper is so much fun!  I love the bows from Nails Redesigned and they are the perfect size so they fit on my teeny nails.  The swirls are fun too!

Wishes:  I wish all the gals who are part of the Mani Of The Month Box a Happy Holiday and another year of success!

You can order the Mani Of The Month Box from Heather's Hues, Nails Redesigned and Northern Star Polish!  The contents are always a surprise (however there is now a sneak peak page...I'm still looking for it) and pre-orders quickly sell out.  Be sure to follow them all on Instagram  (@heathers_hues and @nails_redesigned and @northernstarpolish) or their Facebook pages to updates.

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)