Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Drip Drop Nail Paint Mystery Trio Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

The most recent mystery trio from Drip Drop Nail Paint was magical!  When I say magical, I mean they were thermal!  My absolute favorite because it is like two polishes in one!  As with all Drip Drop Nail Paint polishes they are 3-free and have creamy formula.  Be sure to follow Drip Drop Nail Paint on instagram for up to date information on restocks.

Now let's get to some swatches!

First up is my favorite of the trio, Chrysalis.  Chrysalis is pinky-purple when warm and a deep purple when cold.  The best part is that there are light blue and purple micro flakies in the polish.  When I initially swatched this polish I was so sad because it stayed dark purple (5th photo) and I realized that day I was part vampire because my hands were freezing!  I attempted it a day later (with warm hands) and it transitioned perfectly with no help.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.








Next is Photosynthesis which is green when cold and dusty turquoise green when warm.  The transition on Photosynthesis is subtle, yet gorgeous.  It contains light green and blue iridescent micro flakies.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.







The last polish in the trio is called Metamorphosis, which is pink when warm and darker pink when cold.  Metamorphosis contains light pink and gold micro flakies.  Like the other 2 thermals, it applied perfectly.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.








Top Coat:  Gem Glam Top Coat from My Dream Polish

Loves:  Thermals and Drip Drop?  YES PLEASE!  Sign me up every time!  I love that DDNP has taken on thermals and the formulas were outstanding.  I also loved the micro flake selections in each polish.  My favorite is Chrysalis because of the contrasting colors and it was very sensitive when I wasn't vampire-like.  And an added plus is that all Drip Drop Nail Paint polishes are also 3-free so it does not contain 3 of the harsh chemicals that polish can contain.

Wishes:  The only thing I wish is that Photosynthesis and Metamorphosis a more contrasting change.

Stay connected with sales, promos and announcements:
Store: http://dripdropnailpaint.storenvy.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dripdropnailpaintLLC
Instagram: @dripdropnailpaint

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)