Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Little Lacquer Bean Holiday Collection Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

During Black Friday, my goal was to buy from a few new indies that I hadn't tried yet and The Little Lacquer Bean was on my list.  She had an amazing sale, so I snatched up part of her Holiday Collection.

Now let's get to some swatches!

First up is Sexy Red Suit, a pinky red jelly with rainbow glitter dust and red hexes in a few sizes.  This one surprised me since I expected red, instead of a pinky tint, but it was good surprise and allows the polish to be worn outside the holiday season.  Formula was easy to work with and applied nicely.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.




Next is Frosty Balls, which has the best name ever!  I had to have it just for the name.  Frosty Balls is a silver holographic polish with green, red, blue, purple, gold and silver hex and square glitter.  This polish was a little on the sheer side, so photos show 3 coats to get total opacity with shiny top coat.





Mistletoe Mania is a green glitter jelly that contains green hexes in a few sizes and green triangles of course!  Mistletoe Mania is quite sheer so 3 coats were needed for total opacity.  Photos show 3 coats with shiny top coat.



Faded Xmas is the fun thermal!  It is a holographic polish that is darker olive when cold and a dark purple to light purple/pink when warm.  It was nice to see 3 distinct colors.  This polish reminded me of old antique photos.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.






The last polish I have to share is from buying on Black Friday, it is called Black Friday 2014!  It is a black holographic polish.  It's stunning!  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.




Shiny Top Coat: Gem Glam Top Coat from www.dreampolish.com

Loves:  I was excited to try this new indie brand, because I had heard nothing but good things about it.  I loved the formula and the fun collection for the holiday.  My favorite thing about The Little Lacquer Bean Polishes though....the brush.  I have super teeny nails, so this brush gave me so much control that there was minimal clean up necessary!  The brush is on the small side and worked perfect for me.

Wishes:  I wish I would have tried The Little Lacquer Bean earlier!  Don't worry, I have more of her polishes to blog about as well!!

Stay Connected:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thelittlelacquerbean
Store: http://thelittlelacquerbean.storenvy.com
Instagram: @thelittlelacquerbean


2 comments:

  1. Frosty Balls (*giggle*) is just stunning and so unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)